Most organizations would agree that one of the most essential groups of people in their organization is sales people. This is mainly because they are what bring in the revenue that keeps the business going. It is important that every individual sales member know their organization, the product, the sales process and how to close the deal.
Participants will learn fundamental elements of communication and will touch on listening skills, verbal vs. non-verbal skills as well as cross-cultural communication via different types of mediums such as emails and telephone.
2-Day Workshop will guide participants through the sales process from before they meet the client, during the sales, and all the way up to after the sales. Group size is up to 15 participants.
- Know the difference between a salesperson and a consultant
- Know their organization and how to have self-motivation
- Understand the Sales Process: Preparation, Prospecting, Presentation, Pitching, and Closing
- Know how to handle objections
- Know how to build lasting relationships
- Salesperson vs. Consultant
- Time Management
- Sales Presentation
- Handling Objections
- Closing and Follow Up
Having completed this training session, participants will be able sale the product or services with confidence. They will know how to use techniques that will help them to better help their clients before, during and after the sales process.