For most people the idea of standing in front of a group of people to speak can be a terrifying thought. To most, it can be the most difficult part of their jobs.
This course will guide participants through a journey of communication and techniques that will enhance their English or Thai presentation skills. They will know the major differences between verbal and non verbal communication that involves eye contact, gesturing, voice exercises, etc. They will know how to take their audience through a journey by knowing the art of signposting and the basic presentation structure used in business.
1-Day & 2-Day Workshops are designed to encourage and inspire participants to focus on developing speech and presentation skills. Group size is from 10 to 15 participants.
- Becoming a Confident Communicator
- Develop Professional Presentation Skills
- Develop Personality and Quality in Presenting
- Understand Effective Presentation Structures
- Know How to Create Effective Visuals
- Making the Best Use of Existing Strengths
- Freeing Up Body Language
- Controlling Nervousness
- What are the Dos and Don'ts of Presenting
- Developing Individual Presentation Styles
- How to be Entertaining and Stimulating
- How to Create Effective Support Materials
Having completed this training course, participants will be able to present with confidence. They will know how to use techniques that will help their presentations easier to understand. They will know how to guide their audience through their presentations with ease.