Problem solving is a key leadership skill at work. Problems are at the center of what many people do every day. We are either solving a problem for clients (internal or external) or supporting those who are solving problems including discovering new problems to be solved.
The problems that we face can be large or small, simple or complex, easy or difficult to be solved. Regardless of the nature of the problems, a fundamental part of every manager's role is finding ways to solve them so being a confident problem solver is really important to your success.
Much of that confidence comes from having a good process to use when approaching a problem. The quicker and more effective problem solving, the more advantage we have over the competitors.
1-Day Workshop is designed to encourage and inspire participants to focus on problem solving and be successful. Group size is from 15 to 20 participants.
- Aware of Level of Impact Caused by Problem
- Aware of the Importance of Problem Solving Skill
- Learn How to Evaluate Risk
- Understand the 4 Step of Problem Solving
- Apply Analysis Thinking and Define Solution
- Know the Importance Problem Solving Tools
- Solving Problems by Postitive Thinkers
- Four Basic Steps of Problem Solving
- Cause of Problems
- Problem Solving Tools
- A Good Process When Approaching a Problem
- Being a Confident Problem Solver
Having completed this training course, participants will be able to evaluate the impact of a problem, identify a problem, identify the cause of a problem and define problem-solving and effective decision-making.