In the ever-changing business environment, management needs to be equipped with the necessary tools that can help increase the productivity of themselves and ultimately to team leading to business success. With the upcoming AEC 2015, one cannot deny the increasing competition from both local and international players. This course will address these challenges and will guide the participants to start embarking on a world-class content, but yet practical to be applied to local context and into your daily business challenges.
This course is a 2 Day Workshop, suitable for supervisor to middle-management levels who are looking for effective ways to increase their management-based competencies that are crucial for their professional growth in the corporate setting.
2-Day Workshop is designed for supervisors and middle management. Group size is from 15 to 20 participants.
- Examine your own management and communication styles
- Develop a solid management foundation for managers that can lead others
- Apply peoples skills necessary to increase team collaboration and productivity
- Build rapport and trust that cultivate positive business relationship
- Be able to coach themselves and others thru basic methods
- Current Business Challenges
- Key Drivers of Success
- Common Leadership and Management Mistakes
- How to Build Rapport and Trust
- Become an Effective Communicator
- How to delegate more effectively
- Start leading others by “coaching” instead of “ordering/telling”
- Getting people to do more thru positive reinforcement and constructive feedback
Having completed this training course, participants will understand themselves and others better. This will lead them to be more confident in handling their boss, sub-ordinates and business partners more effectively and positively. They will also be able to inspire others and lead people to change thru their improved professionalism and competence.