The course has the objective of introducing the fundamental knowledge of the financial statements, the notes to the accounts and the management report. Further, it provides opportunities to apply the knowledge to case studies. The course also deals with the use of ratios derived from financial statements in order to analyze the company's financial position.
1-Day & 2-Day Workshop are designed to encourage and inspire participants to focus on some useful financial statement. Group size is from 15 to 20 participants.
- Ability to understand the balance sheet, the income statement and cash flow statements
- Ability to identify key information in the notes to the accounts and in the management report
- Ability to analyze financial statements and evaluate business performance
- Knowledge of the financial statements structure
- Knowledge of the categories of non-current and current assets
- Knowledge of the main methods used in financial analysis
- Capacity of assessing the company financial position, economic performance and cash flows
- Capacity of catching data and developing an informed judgment for investment decisions
Having completed this training course, participants will be able to improve skills and knowledge about the financial statements structure as well as methods of financial analysis. This program will help create a positive attitude towards financial performance and includes the ability to understand key information in financial reports. Participants will also improve their judgments for investment decisions.